12 MAY | BY TAYLOR BARROW
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ.
You should have received an email from BDSFA regarding the current plan for the 2020 season. Please read the mail carefully. Important points:
• Oakville have not made any players active in play football so all refunds and de-registrations must come through us not BDSFA
• premier league players cannot de-register as they have played 1 round
• if you have or are de-registering you will not be able to re-register with oakville or any other club this season. De-registrations must be done by 22/05/2020
• all registration fees must be paid by 22/05/2020 or you will not be able to play this season. If you are experiencing financial difficulties please contact Maree Atkins
• planned season kicks off 3-5 July, to run for 14 rounds, 1 semi final and 1 grand final. No breaks for school holidays or public holidays.
• restrictions and social distancing rules to be advised at a later date
• our Roo Ball clinic will go ahead at a later date, to be announced
• please contact us if you have any questions